Friday, January 21, 2011

All these while, I treasured every free moment I had to ponder about it, to think how God will help me out of this mess. They say that God only gives you problems that are big enough for you to solve, and wouldn't give u problems that you can't possibly manage. But hey, this problem has been weighing on my head so much, I am so tired! I want to get over this asap.
It's so frustrating, i need to voice it out. I have been trying to wait for too long, Father Abraham had to wait as well, although he thought that it was impossible. He trusted in God and it did come true, but he had to wait rather long. I am starting to doubt if i had that patience.
I want to go for church, to my sis's one cause somehow I feel the attraction to go there, like seriously. I've asked myself, there is no hidden motive in wanting to go. It's just the draw, that is making me want to go so much. The path is so bumpy, so hard. I am starting to doubt if I can even manage to go to the finishing line.
Very blatantly, I want to go church. I want my parents to approve of it and understand that it's something that cant be explained by words.
I.WANT.TO.GO.TO.CHURCH.PERIOD. I'm determined.
--Merci tout le monde--
9:49 PM