Constantly being left out...
Sunday, December 19, 2010
I realised that its been ages since I updated my blog! Haha and yet i have been having such a happy life (: haha so people, do not fret, I would update and post photos up about all the happy stuff i have went to! :) you'll definitely feel my joy too! Wanna bet? haha I'm bound to win! :D
Let me have a quick check of what I must blog about:
- 03December2010 - Guofang's awesome competition! Yes I have loads of thoughts bout it. haha :D
- 14December2010 - Awesome outing @ Sentosa with company of a boy and a girl :D
- 18December 2010 - Piano Recital Competition with Venessa performing and accompanying me, Guofang :D
yup,mainly these 3 days, others are either insignificant or i really dont feel like sharing it public or I have no photos to blog with. I know how boring blog posts are without photos. haha :D
It's 3:16am and I'm rather tired and there's breakfast @ Chinatown tomorrow! Family thing :) to celebrate my sis's belated-birthday haha oh wells
But yup, I feel that I have to really change my personality. As in keep the Good, and get rid of the Bad cause the Bad is causing alot of misery ): But yup, I hope i'll be able to successfully change
Before the week ends, i hope to:
- Set my personal, as well as, academic goals
- Complete my Holiday Homework
- Practice my piano and perfect my exam pieces as well as memorise the Italian terms for Piano Theory Examination coming up. Next year, on a saturday, i would be unreachable, taking piano exam.I'm scared.
- Jote down my nightmare involving sis and try to draw it out.
- complete my blog post
I feel really scared, really vulnerable. I don't know why. I'm really scared and I feel like crying. It's really scary but yet, I can't do anything about it.
--Merci tout le monde--
3:06 AM