Singapore Grand Prix 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Today's the day where the Formula 1 drivers gather along a road in the city Singapore!
Went to a website and got some photos and thought of some taglines, so I would just post it up, since there's a logo to their website on the photos so i guess they'll not come after me. After all, it's not for commercial use, I'm not earning money. Am I? DUH NO.
~

Imagine this guy and the stress that he has to go through, closely monitoring the cars
ZOOM past.

HAHA, if I was one of the drivers, I would take the chance to rub my eye or get rid of that hair that got into my mouth or scratch my 6pacs during this time where the safety car is out and no other cars can beat me. HEH of course I would keep one hand on the wheel. HAHA, never would a day come where Formula 1 hire me after reading this . haha

They have to wear helmets and get dressed in those outfits. You never see those people working in petrol kiosks like Shell wearing helmets and such outfits. If you do, I bet that you'll stare at them with the WTH look. HAHA imagine the danger involved. And the stress of having to meet the time limit and making sure that the driver doesn't just
zoom away!(they dont drive away, they zoom away.MATTER OF FACT.) haha

Love this photo :D Teamwork baby!

I guess in times like this, there's no such thing of going like "Yo Hamilton, i got a bad angle of you, go back to that spot and walk again, so i can get a perfect angle." HAHA hence, the amount of cameras. haha :D

Poor Hamilton ):
Hopes for this race CRUSHED. good luck for the rest though :)

This is... something to 'wow' bout. See at times, Grand Prix is much more exciting than things like those boliao stuff. HAHA how singlish of me.

-ZOOM- imagine the quality of the camera and the shutter speed to catch this photo of cars that go so fast. The cars are not blur as well!
~
YAY :) I hope you enjoyed it. Formula 1 / Grand Prix never fail to interest me and all my friends. Curse EOYs. ): It's okay, hope they'll have a replay of it on one of the weekends or something, then I can watch it :)
On a separate note :
I feel rather stressed up, for no rhyme or reason, I cried in the bus today. OMG right? -.- haha then i was like "SHIT LAH. NOW EVERYONE WILL BE SCARED TO SIT NEXT TO ME". so I tried to remain as peaceful as possible and keep my head down, with the results of a lady sitting next to me. i'm nt a pervert ok. I just dont want to be a public disturbance and cause one seat to be vacant despite how crowded the bus was. Sigh
i can't wait for EOYs to be over ):
Bye people, i hope i get addicted to studying. I think it's possible. As in seriously. haha, i bought 2 packets of sweets for my sis today :) one is with her now and the other will be delivered to her tomorrow. :)
Bye people. I'm sad ): why didn't i notice that the human race can be this cruel? ):
--Merci tout le monde--
10:23 PM