Tuesday, September 14, 2010

At times, we aren't really given a choice. Even the innocent and ignorant
are not let off. It's something that cannot be controlled, something that is
beyond academics, something that is beyong the control of money, it's just, your
life at gunpoint.
Either there's something wrong with me, or it is true about how I feel regarding the matter. She's embarrassed to have a friend like me. Maybe she's not, but I'm not a friend who she think she can impress with. I hate to think, however, that I desire to be a tool of hers, to impress someone else. Yup, I think there's something wrong with me.
I'm afraid that I'll die in my sleep. Imainge my family members, having to carry my heavy, cold, body up from the bed which had cost my mum so much. Amazingly, at the same time, I'm amazed how despite all the stupid thoughts in my head, I'm still alive.
How will I die? What if Mr Fate had a mstake in his equation/proposal when he was planning my life? Then I guess I would be leading a miserable life, a life that is below everyone else's. Trying to please everyone, 'cept my own.
Goodnight, hope you my dear reader, that you will be able to see tomorrow' sunrise and sunset and days after tomorrow :)
--Merci tout le monde--
10:33 PM