I can't believe I'm crying cause of you.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
"You dug my heart out and snigger at it. You left me bleeding, not bothering to pick me back up."I really hate how my mind can be flooded with you, how I will procrastinate at your name whenever I see you online, I hate it. It'll never come through, will it? You kept me waiting for more than a year. A year, it takes time to destroy it. But it doesn't help when you draw me into the circle of mist whenever I'm on the verge of forgetting you. It seems like I can never get over you. You requested for a big area to shout out, now I need it too. Thanks to you. I hate you, for making me like you so much. I hate you, you ruined my life, ruined my relations with my friends, ruined my work, ruined every fucking thing I've been trying to build up all these while. FUCK YOU. I'm really tired, please get out. Please make a decision, it's very painful. It's either me or her, or stop giving me hopes.
Please.
After today, i hope i don't have to shed another tear for you.
--Merci tout le monde--
2:32 PM