a cookie crunch cake.

basically it's like normal chocolate sponge cake. just tt instead of whipped cream, it'll be oreo cream. i think it'll be super sinful but oh whatever. let's just give it a go. i think it'll taste wonderful. HEHE
Next next! I want to bake brownie! ^^ then maybe i'll present it this way. OOO super nice eh? ;)
whos up for caramel sauce/cookies and cream ic/ warm brownie/pecans/ banana/ strawberry?

what bout melted chocolate and marshmallow instead? HAHA SUPER NICE :P
And did i mention tt i really really really want to try out rainbow cake?? ^^

And all other colourful food!! ((:
Oh my dear darling macaroons! Oh well i guess this one, i leave it to Bakerzin to do it for me
HEHE 0=)
Next, strawberry series!
AND MY CRAVES D:
I.MUST.EAT.THIS.SOOOON. )))))''''''':
In my eyes(or rather tastebuds), mint and chocolate are a heaven made pair. haha
Sinking my teeth in it, i bet the top would be crispy and the bother would be soft. OH GOSH.it's a sin to have such a food on earth (sorry for being so dramatic) HAHA
And of course, how can we miss out on the classic?
HEHE yupyup. tt summarises my want-to-bake food and my craves :P
My blog is not just about food OKAY! it's about others as well but i just chanced upon the tumblr so yup. Do appreciate my efforts. computer lagged a hell lot for the photos. took up quite a bit of time to arrange nicely as well. haha
So yupyup do leave comments at the side <<<<< ((:
ciao everyone!
P.S. I hope i tempted u guys. If i didn't, I fail as a food critique.
Sudden thought-in-mind:
I am so pissed off now. I don't understand why must you do this when u know
i hate it?!