Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am someone who likes peace and quiet when I'm doing my work. So hence,I think I should live in a cardboard box where everyone will not disturb me and I will have my desired silence. When I need voice and some signs of life-form, I shall take off my cardboard box. What a Great idea! I will then have to paint my box waterproof! YAY
Anyway. Rubbish and Nonsense aside. I will work harder for my next term. I hope that the topics tested are pleasing to me and I hope that I will be able to find my determination. I love life. Yeah right.
I am thinking of moving to wordpress or tumblr. Which one should I move to? Vote at the poll! Then maybe your vote is the deciding one. Aiya, just vote lah. Won't kill. HAHA
--Merci tout le monde--
9:33 PM