Holding back and missing the chance, Again.
Monday, May 3, 2010
I really hate it. I build up my foundation, say everything I need to build up my platform to confess to you. I was really close to it. I could actually blurt it out if i wanted and it'll be absolutely appropriate.
But... Perhaps i'm finding excuses for myself but seriously, i have issues not settled.
Will my affection last? Is it a one minute thing? Will it die out as our relationship go on? Have the thought of both of us ever cross ur mind? You have another girl liking you. I know cause you told me. Yea, you told another girl that a girl likes you. And how do i know whether or not in the future, when another girl likes you, you will talk to another girl who took over me about how there is another girl other than me who likes you? Insecure. You ended by saying 'sry fren'. These few words that you blurt out without thinking stops me in my tracks. I tried v. hard alr. I'm still not confident. It's been a year. Please, do you like me or do you not. Can you show it more clearly?
--Merci tout le monde--
1:13 AM