A talk between you and me.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Today maths t was talking to me. private one to one talk. Wanted to die. lesson ended at 6.45,talk ended at 7.15. I can't sit with Ven anymore. D:
She calls it self discipline.
She wants me to become more selfish, to have more mind-of-my-own.She wants me to earn the trust back from mum.She wants me to ... ... ... ... study and have more responisibilty, interest. I'm sorry, i'll try. success not guaranteed.I'm a failure. she talked to me, said how she would like me to open up more to her. Then she asked me, did you have any problems? "No." I just failed in one aspect she wished i would fulfil. To open up to her. "No." was the only answer I could give her, Sure i could give her a 'yes' but ever wondered what would happen then?
I must study, I definitely must study. Who doesn't know tt? I have to study till I die. Cause, that's how i earn money, to fulfil my desires. My materialistic desires. Nah, IN THIS WORLD, my mental needs are no longer important, warned not to be surfaced, to be hidden and thrown in the darkest corner on earth, darkest and deepest corned in my heart.
--Merci tout le monde--
10:13 PM