random post
Friday, April 2, 2010
Hey people, quite some time since I blogged and successfully posted it up. Most of the times I would start my post, then get distracted by something else, and not complete the blog post altogether. So yup, I'll blog now while watching youtube vid. HAHA, why the hell am I providing u such useless information that you would most probably not be bothered to read? -.-
So yup. I want to try baking meringues / Chocolate Lava Cake / Strawberry Shortcake. HAHA you may now go all "HUH?! WTH?!" *After a few seconds* Done? I shall just assume you are done.
Anyway, Drill on tuesday was horrible.Hantak for ~whew~ super long. I will try to understand why did my amazing seniors do such a horrible treat to us, after all I assume tt they love us. ( OH PLEASE! )
Literature's testing on poems for term 2. I dont know what to say. I view poems in a very grave way. A poem bout how we eat pigs and every single part of it could be interpreted by me into a poem t is trying to bring out the message that we humans are hopeless and disgusting. I dont know man. My Teacher said tt this is not going to lead me to a place with high marks but average. Come on, What's wrong with my brain?!
Chemistry is like French and Spanish and Arabic to me all combined together. I understand nothing about it except water is H2O. come on, where is my H20 going to lead me to?! Mum suggested I drop chem. Sorry mum, I adapted to the world we live in, i'm nt gonna drop chem.
Bio is with enzymes. Something much more useful than chemistry. I dont understand why must we learn chemistry. Not like every single student is going to grow up as a chemist.
Dear education system, we students have our dreams. Can we dont sit exams to get to our dreams and learn subjects that are not going to aid us in our dreams?Maybe I'm blabbering off like an ignorant child but take a survey and see how stress the current kids are. How they dread exams. I can't shout out anymore, the heads still wont take any moves.
--Merci tout le monde--
2:29 PM