
Yay! i like my french braids! Done by Guofang!! I like how the colour of my hair makes the braids look very nice! ^^
I like the paranormal photo that we took. haha!! I don't know what's with Guofang and that expression that she likes to do in all the photos!
And all the soft toys are super cute right?! ^^ Haha! These soft toys are all my friends who listen to my sorrows at night and hear my prayers as I pray to God too! (:
Anyway! Term1 has come to a close. The March Hols are here! I don't have much time on my hands either. So yup, march hols will be a very busy holiday for me ):
But i will use attempt to use the time wisefully and use it to maximum!!! (:
Results aren't ideal this term. Will mark up next term!!!
In Conclusion, I love the photos that we took (:
Hence, i bothered to label it. HEHE!