Friday, March 19, 2010
Some lines I got from Eon Dragoneye Reborn:
- Training with him always made my innards cramp with fear
- Riffle of unease
- A dull pain in my temple sharpened into white agony
- Too much rode upon it
- The heavy perfume of the strange black drink thick in the air (coffee)
- His wealth was nearly run dry (poor)
- Even a leaf in the wind settles sometime
- You are locked in this game until its endplay
- How to thread softly between these two mighty forces
- I sraed out into the blur of hands and faces
- So let's get the donkey's wallop out of the way (to clear any confusion)
- I looked down at the tiny wood tiles on the floor, considering my next wuestion. It was risky and needed to be phrased with care.
- His eyes seemed to lose focus, yet were still looking at something ahead.
Oh, how do i just love all these sentences ❤
--Merci tout le monde--
1:04 AM