Friday, March 26, 2010

A picture speaks a thousand words
Many thoughts have gone through my mind. Have I been very irritating? Have I been showing it very clearly, causing the distinct distant that you seem to have deliberately made? I'm sorry. I promised myself to forget about it, to move on. However, I can't seem to forget memories with you. Like what Guofang once said, it's hard to forget someone who you've liked for so long. It seems to always end with such disappointment.I should be numb by now. Why aren't I? Perserverance in this case, isn't wanted at all. It seems as though I'm making my way through a fog not even knowing my next step. however, I'm nt strolling on a pavement. I'm strolling on soft soil, soil that was not meant for walking. I forced my way through. But how long can I continue my ways? I know that its time to move on to the proper track, the proper pavement, to go after what is beneficial, not something that is not valuable to the current world that we live in. It's time I go, please help me with it. Please help myself, my dear heart.
--Merci tout le monde--
10:34 PM