Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just thought that I'm in the period of life where I will just want to fade into the background and watch how things progress without my presence known. Maybe I'll regret immediately after I finish posting this post. However, I feel relatively stressed now. I'm tired of putting up an image. I tired of keeping the expectations there. It’s there. I know. The aim, the expectations, the money situation. I'm tired.
Spare me. I need a break. Please?
Who? When? Why. I just want to sit down in this Journey Of Life and hum my song and continue walking down when I feel energized. Maybe God can help me with this. But, I have to accept God into my life. And do it. I've been hesitating for a long period of years. For external values that matters. I'm guilty of it. But i can’t risk it although I know God will help me. I need a break. Away from everything. Not even the slightest things.I think i'm in a mood that is rather bad. I'm sorry public. I'm sorry. Hope you enjoyed the photo taken at Sentosa.
Thanks.
--Merci tout le monde--
11:39 PM