Saturday, December 12, 2009
~EXPLANATION~Blogskin changed.
THANKS GUOFANG (:everything back to normal. alil accident happened and construction needed hence the locking of blog. anyway, if i accidentally forgot to transpot ur link over to this blog, do bring it up and I will link you back ((:
_________________________
soso, holidays coming to an end soon. homework not touched. SHIT. i should go and touch it soon one day. DAMN. i hate that feeling. GR.
still cant find wallet.so making new ezlink.
I'm nt really in the mood to talk alot of things. So i'm going to put everything in point form.
i hope the BBQ party will be successful.
Read ven's blog. Agree that the thought tt people read ur blog does make u happier. haha
Hope the person who picked up my wallet would not do much harm. and would not suck.
Read Bio's practical bk and realise that there is an experiment where we have to cut up eyeballs.
I have a fantasy for certain stuff.
I know of a job that is practical and ideal for me. but not my dream one.
I hate Saturdays. Cause everyone in my family seem to be losing stuff on Saturdays. GR.
I hope that ___ wont cause much trouble.
Do tag and comment. thanks.
Ciao.
--Merci tout le monde--
1:43 PM