Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I want to go overseas to study. Not junior college/polytechnic. Not University. Not further my studies. But now. As in to study my secondary 3 or whatever they deem i should study at their level. Maybe I can start anew and not face the complicated system. System of what will remain as something that is not mentioned at this public blog. Selfish, wow, i used to call people that. I dont know. Rejections. Acceptations when at the back of the head, one doesnt want acceptation but rejection. I'm lost. Asked someone and did not tell her what was she deciding on. But she chose a choice. So I guess God meant it. I'm lost. I wonder who can help me. No One.
Perhaps I should just follow blindly the path that everything points out. Not something I desire. -Shakes head madly- But something that has been given to me for me to follow without much of a choice.
I just wanna quote Limwei.
not in exact words but meaning is that
me, yh, do not trust people around me. I dont really know what's wrong with me.
I just wanna fast forward time. But how can that be possible? Can someone enlighten me by telling me what is a positive point in take that?
I just gotta have more patience when handling with people. They can jump for joy for all I care, its their problem/situation. What's the problem with me? Simple. I feel like going up to them and ask what so happy about it? Its just something that God decided to provide you with.
Sheryl, dont be too sad. God planned it in a way that
you will benefit in the future. God doesnt want any of his children to be
sad.
--Merci tout le monde--
10:35 PM