Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hey people. Had fun today at wei's house. HAHA
anyway, I like 'sham' haha. and btw, in relation to the tag post at my tagboard by grace bout me liking 'w.e.' It actually means that i like saying the word 'whatever' yeah. so people, please dun misunderstand. thank you.
HAHA, today i got said to be very angmoh-pai. I guess I'm brought up in this way? haha but of course I still have my chinese ways! after all, I'm still a chinese. hahahhaa angmoh-pai. I admit lah. haha But i'm thinking of going overseas to study? like those english countries. argh, shuddup. hahaha
Anyway, i think that friends get influenced very quickly by others. Sigh. haha and everyone has a bad point or two or more. But we just gotta accept them for who they are cause God made them. So, they're that way. Whether or not they change, we wont know. And whether u want to make friends with them its one's personal choice. One can always choose not to make friends with another person, its normal.
Anyway, i missed ytd meteor shower. Stayed up with friend but he managed to see it and i didnt =.= what's this man?! haha, but in the end, i managed to see it. ON VIDEO. hahahah but oh well. nvm, get on with life (:
hey everyone, hope everyone is having a fun time out there and enjoying having
the freedom and time availability during the hols as compared to school days.
Good luck to those who appealed as results are coming out (:
ciao.
--Merci tout le monde--
10:15 PM