Thursday, May 1, 2008
social studies is something that everyone should like...It is very nice...It is about the study on how your country works:)but i am thinking of starting to hate the subject... My two darling friends, this is specially for you:)Guof and Wei, I AM STARTING TO NOT LIKE SOCIAL STUDIES BUT CAUSE I THINK IT IS NOT FOR ME AND I CAN'T PAIR UP WITH SOCIAL STUDIES!!!I THINK IT'S TOO 'HARD' FOR ME...:(COMFORT ME LEH!!!
anyway, ya you guys should be lost. o well, it's not my fault!!!!!!!It's not my fault that i like SOCIAL STUDIES!!!GO AND DIE LA SOCIAL STUDIES!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH GOING BERSERK..._____________________________________________________________________Common Test coming...Some snapshots for you..

My study table...Some parts of my shelf too:)See so messy...Busy revising

My computer table...Sigh...I also use my computer table...No space on study table ma...

Yup..Studied with all my pillows and bosters too:)They give me 'moral encouragement'...

The floor too:)see the stack is disggusting
BYE DARLINGS!!!I NEED TO GO AND REVISE LE..
fatima and the tiger is introduced...Fatima is pregnant and the tiger is also pregnant with 3 cubs.............The Chosen One..Chow Ah Sum is an old lady who finds life miserable....................GeographyThe Pacific Ring of Fire is near Australia............Bye!!!
--Merci tout le monde--
4:27 PM