Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Damn freaking pissed with someone can?i went to facebook and did this 'What chocolate are you' Quiz...Results:
You are Dark Chocolate
You live your life with intensity, always going full force. You push yourself (and others) to the limit... you want more than you can handle. An extreme person, you challenge and inspire the world!
____________________________________________________________________

I did this quiz when i was pissed so ya...But i think it suits me perfectly:)By The Way, people, if you heard smth about me, DO NOT assume!You don't think that i'm A type of person without asking me!!!What if in fact I'm Z?IT IS NOT FAIR TO ANYONE!!!
____________________________________________________________________
HAPPY TIME!!!:D-stop feeling sad ok:)Today, i made an ice cream cake:)Damn nice ok?Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and Oreo Bits:)Deliciouso!

the cake from the exterior. Do not judge a book by it's covers:)

Inside, Nice right?Wa say!Delicious lor~
I am doing all these because my mother's b'day is this saturday...I'm damn pissed today by someone...___ totally spoiled my mood lor~At first i very happy that i succeeded de...
____________________________________________________________________
Common Test is here!Everyone gd luck:) and that person, 我看错你了。原来你是这种人,跟她没什么分别。我真的看错了你。我感到很失望。
____________________________________________________________________
Recently, I have felll in love with Vampire Knight...Quite nice leh:X haha
Sigh...I am a failure...Suppose to concentrate on studies now that ' They kISS again' finish alr...but got hooked to Vampire Knight...Bye Everybody!!!Gd luck
____________________________________________________________________
Good luck to _____________ too:) Hope you bring glory to your school:)
____________________________________________________________________
I'M STILL PISSED!!!!!!because of smth..Not wat i just said:) The most recent good luck is the super more sincere one:)
--Merci tout le monde--
9:07 PM