My changed attitide...
Monday, January 7, 2008
Ever since the day I sang the song that had the phrase that said something like let God take away the shame, i kinda dared to try out new things...I'm really happy:) God, I trust you;) oh ya, if you guys noticed, i changed my bag into a pink bag that had back-support:) i know it's not really 'in' but i use it because i'm thinking of being a filial daughter for a while.i want to try new things, God help me!:) However, i'm pretty worried for morning jog because currently i'm having flu~arh!!!today i also went to explore the school, pretty big.Lots of things to blog about but tired...zzzzzz...gdnite guys:)first time i slep so early:ooh ya today i attended house meeting(i'm proud to say i'm a lee-rean:D )I THINK I ADDED 100 KILOGRAMS TODAY!!!I ATE A ZILLION FOOD TODAY-GUILTY-:'( BYE EVERYONE OFF TO MY GUILTY SLEEP:)
--Merci tout le monde--
10:39 PM