Wedding
Friday, November 23, 2007
Today i went on a mega shopping w/ my mum...bought like a total of $50+ worth of goods and food=)mummy, aligato!then today i poked myself when i was sewing smth.Then i bought a pair of Antonio Club shoes.it's pointed...Yesterday,i bought a necklace...Today i bought cosmetics and a ring.I got demo bout the eyeshadow today when i was buying my cosmetics @ sasa...the lady was super friendly...All these fir the wedding of my cousin with a guy...lol of course a guy...-.-'' i will of course take pictures of my outfit bec tomorrow will be the day i wear with make-up as in like practically Make-Up...Today i also went to apply for my secondary school...Not much people wat...Wasn't really what Mrs Kwek said...I miss all my teachers!!!Today i saw so many...This coming tuesday i going to Sentosa as my InfoComm Club farewell to us seniors!!!...=))))))) OK...I am feeling so high...I gtg;)))))))) bb!!!!!!!!!
--Merci tout le monde--
6:19 PM