Outing<33
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Ha hahahahah:) Today I went out with my cous:) as in on..
15 oct...16 oct is my friend's birthday
The one that has gone to australia, the one that i'm missing, the one that the wishing wand(below) is for. I miss her... no jokes without her and no one filling me up with her eventful life... Anyway, today, i went out with my cous and grandma both are paternal and both are my dears! <33
500000 marks leh!!! so qiao right, all zeros. Today, because of the fact tt my cous hadly come my house, she was kinda lost bec of the only road she could take because of the rain. SHE PRACTICALLY DIDN'T BRING AN UMBRELLA... Ok, maybe it's because she didn't see the black clouds ba... Anyway, i think my stomach has an offence with me, i am having stomachaches everyday la!!! Anyway, back to the topic :) ya ok. then right, when she came, i expected her to be drenching wet but when she came, she was
wet-less. then i was like thinking, is that the
blur shirley? Are you sure?She is so dry on a such a
heavy rain day?! My gosh! Ok... Then we went out and ate at
pizza hut will post the pictures later when i get my ichy hand on the pictures... BTW, that little ms late cousin of mine, i told her to meet at my house at
12, she called me at
12.20 to tell me that she was bathing and she is still at home...-,-''I was like WTH! Then i gave her a nag ... Ok yah I love pizza!!! The cheese was like oooooo... :P- saliva dripping then on 17 oct is my beloved paternal grandma's birthday:))
fu ru dong hai, shou bi nan shan ma ma:) ai ni! that's chinise stuff. aNYWAY, i am planning to give her a cd with her
fav songs in it,i am sharing the prezzie with my cous:) I wonder how are we gonna celebrate...OMG I can't wait la! Ok, this post is super wordy.. Anyway, peeps, taggie!!!
SHERYL HO!YOU BETTER TAG AH!YOU ESCAPED THE OTHER TIME MUST TAG THIS TIME I HACK CARE U FREE OR NOT ARH! MUST ARH!!!My blog wants ur taggie:) this post is getting
super wordy!!!i bet u guys are getting bored.. ok, bye peeps!luv
--Merci tout le monde--
12:08 AM