Dead... x.X
Saturday, June 23, 2007

I am like so dead........... x,x I can't find for an important book that I needa pass up. I can't do it too! ♫ I am dead!!!♫ I am seriously dead. All thanks to my friend-Burindy, I think... I can live... But where did my book go?Seriously la... ♫oh book oh book oh book oh book, oh where where are you?♫ My sister lost her handphone too. If I am not wrong, this is me and my sister's unlucky part of the year but...! Sigh..... it was believed tt someone stole my sister's handphone. If my sis's reading, jie, nvm la, after all, already chao old liao... But you earned it with your results... That's something damn sad la.. Anyway, people out there, must be more becareful with your belongings k? No matter how expensive it is. It might be something as cheapo as a eraser but you bought it with every cents... Must becareful orh! If you lost anything and wish to say, post a comment or tag:)
--Merci tout le monde--
10:01 PM